The only additional apps that you get right out of the box are designed to improve your gaming experience. Shark Space 4.0 acts as the central hub for everything gaming on your Black Shark 4 Pro. Then there’s Shark Chan, a gamified assistant of sorts that helps you set alarms or change wallpapers. You can actually interact with the virtual avatar in the dedicated Shark Chan app.
- And it doesn’t disappoint here, with the phone handling mobile games at the highest settings with aplomb.
- The smartphone display matrix is based on Super AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches.
- Black Shark Technology CEO Luo Yuzhou confirmed on Weibo that all units of Black Shark 3S are sold out, so Black Shark 4 will be on the market soon.
- With regard to the rest of the daily tasks, the user will not feel any shortcomings, regardless of the size of the application they use.
- Other roles have seen him start projects from zero and grow their audience – covering Google, Apple and T-Mobile in depth.
Choosing the 870 also allows Xiaomi to make the regular Black Shark 4 more affordable, as Chinese pricing suggests. The Black Shark 4 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Octa-core processor and 8GB/12GB of RAM delivers outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens, and more. The Black Shark 4 has a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and a 720Hz touch sampling rate.
- The gaming-focused phone sets an interesting premise, putting forward features like a 144Hz refresh rate on an AMOLED panel, 120W HyperCharge, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate.
- I didn’t notice any inconsistency in rendering in ultra wide-angle compared to wide-angle, which is good.
- When you watch videos or start a live stream, your phone’s screen, CPU, and GPU work simultaneously.
The 120W fast charging is great, but you don’t get the convenience of wireless charging. That might make you think twice about picking up this smartphone. You need plenty of performance Although its specs come straight out of 2021, the smartphone more than holds its own in terms of benchmarks and performance, even when given demanding apps and games.
Holding the Black Shark 4 with one hand is ultimately not very comfortable, and I most often found myself using both hands. Likewise, even though the phone is relatively thin at only 0.39 inches (10mm), it’s 6.42 inches (163mm) tall and 3 inches (76mm) wide. It also has a fingerprint reader in the middle of the right side. It responds quickly and is situated at a reasonably good height to reach it easiest when holding the phone with one hand. Smaller hands might struggle, however, as it is still a bit of https://ocofashion.com/2023/05/04/upgrade-your-samsung-galaxy-note-3-with-sm-n900/ a stretch given how big this screen is. Important connectivity includes 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 2.0, and (thankfully) a headphone jack, which can be handy for a latency-free audio experience while gaming. The Black Shark 4 Pro is a capable gaming phone, even with a 2021 spec.